Thursday, September 6, 2012

Project Life Week 36



Finally we are getting into a rountine around here.  Getting up earlier, going to bed earlier, doing homework, studying sight words, addition/subtraction facts and the list goes on and on! I have been volunterring at Noah's school and substitute teaching.  I have gotten behind on my project life.  Usually I have it completed the next day at the end of the week.  I LOVE Project Life!! I really wished I had discovered this before Noah was born! I love the details of it. I know one day when I am sitting with his children I can pull these out and show them! I use the We R Memory Keepers photo sleeves.  I am thinking about changing up for next year, maybe using products from Becky Higgins.  I am not sure.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!! The paper I use depends on the photos and my mood! This week I used the Story Teller Collection from Crate Paper .  (Thanks Mom!) The embellishments are also Crate Paper, but from the Neighborhood Collection.  Now that school has started I will choose 2 of Noah's daily papers from the week and put in between the sleeves. Hopefully this weekend I can get some layouts completed and get them posted for you! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment