Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dino Art/About A Boy Challenge

This past week my son missed two days of school because he was sick. On the second day when he was feeling a little bit better he caught me going through his school papers. I told him I was searching for some art work for About A Boy's scrapbook challenge. Next thing I know he has his sketch pad out with his colored pencils, crayons, and markers. After about 15 drawings he presented me with this drawing of a T-Rex (a happy T-Rex). He loves dinosaurs!! I want to thank About AB Boy because this challenged offered my son a couple of hours of happiness! Here is my layout:
Supplies used:
Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Cardstock collection and Distress Ink; Bella Blvd., Maya Road and Little Yellow Bicycle

7 comments:

  1. great page and super cute drawing, thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, what a great T-Rex that is! Cute layout! Thank you for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what fun drawings - SUPER cute and I love what you did with the challenge. Really showcases his adorable art! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! So simple, but not! Terrific job with the challenge. Glad you played along with us at About a Boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that dinosaur paper. Thanks for playing along with us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute drawing! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw - so sweet and cute! Super cute Art work page! Thank you for playing at About a Boy!

    ReplyDelete