Monday, May 27, 2013

2 Awards Layout

This layout is of my son holding his awards that he received on awards day. We were so proud of him! He got one for A yearly average and Good Citizenship.  I used Pebbles Seen and Noted collection.  I used two punches and punched the circles.  I added buttons to each circle except one.  I love that buttons come in different shapes and sizes!

I am entering this layout in 2 challenges. Scrap-N-Sketch is celebrating their birthday by having challenges everyday for a month.  This challenge by Kelly was to use buttons on a layout or card.  The other challenge is for Frosted Designs.  Their Fabulous Friday Challenge is to use punches. 



4 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful year your son had!! Awesome awards and super fun layout! Love how you used up the buttons! Thanks so much for joining in my SnS Button Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your punched circles and buttons mimic the background in the photo!! Congrats to your son - you must be very proud!!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs for our Punch Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the circles and buttons! What a fun layout and how awesome your son is excelling in school! Thanks for joining our birthday bash at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout...Love the color that moves your eye around the page. Congrats to your son!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete