Saturday, August 17, 2013

3 Amigos/123 Get Scrappy!

I found a new challenge blog and it is 123 Get Scrappy!.  They have one challenge a month and it is like a tic-tac-toe board with a technique, theme or embellishment listed in each block.  Here is the board for this month:

I chose the color red, free, and thickers.  Here is my layout:



The supplies I used are Echo Park, Tim Holtz, Bazzill, and American Crafts.  This picture is of my son with his two best friends Kaleb and Isaac.  They were in the first grade together and now will be in the second grade together.  They play so well together and never argue.  I can't get over how tall my son is. I believe he is the tallest kid in the whole school! Anyway, I am so glad they are friends and hope they will always be friends!!  I hope you like my layout and thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun LO!! Thanks for joining us @ 123 Get Scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice summery layout, love the bright colours, thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this page pops with those bright colours... Thanks for playing along @123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute layout! So glad you found 123 Get Scrappy and decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! I love the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us @1-2-3-Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice picture and beautiful bright colors :)
    Thanks for playing with us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete