Monday, September 2, 2013

Movies/About A Boy

About A Boy has a new challenge for September.  It is to use the colors white, black and one other color.  I chose as my "other" color red.  Here is my layout:



The supplies I used are Simple Stories, Bo Bunny and American Crafts.  This is a picture of my son, Noah  and his best friend Kaleb.  It was the week before school starts and my husband and I took them to the movies to see Despicable Me 2.  We always try to do something special right before school starts.  He chose the movies. I took their picture in front of a big display for the new movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love the design! Great LO! Thanks for joining us @ AAB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout...love red with black and white. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "theatrical" feel to this layout...awesome work! Thank you for participating at About A Boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super page! Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job Leah, thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Love the color red you added!!
    Thanks for playing with us at About A Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout Leah! Especially clustered in the center like that. Thanks for joining us at AAB!

    ReplyDelete