Sunday, October 27, 2013

It is Art/Scrap Our Stash Challenge

Scrap Our Stash Challenge blog has an interesting challenge this month. The challenge is to create a layout using the sketch below and to use from your stash add your choice of mist, paint, watercolors or gelatos. I love mist and paint but I rarely use it on my layouts. I was happy with this challenge. I chose to use mist on my layout.  The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Jenni Bowlin, Ranger and Echo Park. I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!




7 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and stash challenge Leah! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah, what a great seasonal page and I love the orange misting (orange is one of my favourite colours!). Thanks for playing along with us gals at Scrap Our Stash. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the sketch and love that mist!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your take on the sketch. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch and the mist is perfect for tying in the pumpkin! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful take on the sketch - love your misting!

    ReplyDelete