Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy Sketch A Thon Blog Hop - Melissa

I have 3 more layouts I finished for Let's Get Sketchy's Sketch-A-Thon Blog Hop.  Today I completed Chelsea, Carol, and Melissa's challenges.  First is Chelsea's challenge which is to use the sketch and her twist is to use a paper clip. Here is the sketch and my layout:
The supplies I used are from Pebbles and  Fancy Pants.  I used a metal camera paper clip on the picture. 
Next up is Carol's challenge.  For her challenge there was not a twist, but to use the sketch.  Here is her sketch and my layout: 

The supplies I used are Tim Holtz, Ranger, Bazzill, Adornit, Bo Bunny, and Fancy Pants.  
The last one is Melissa's challenge. Her twist on the sketch is to use an older paper stash that I have been hoarding.  Here is the sketch and my layout:




On this sketch I decide to use one picture instead of two.  The supplies I used are Bo Bunny and Karen Foster.  The Bo Bunny collection I used is Midnight Frost.  I hope you like my layouts and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great job with all of the sketches! You've been busy!! Thank you for playing along with our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. Thanks for playing at the LGS Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job with the sketches, thanks for joining us on the LGS hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really work hard on these pages. Thanks for playing along with our bloghop at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete