Sunday, May 11, 2014

Love O.E.S./Scrapping Everyday Miracles

Hi everyone! I hope everybody is enjoying their summer! We are out of school, finally! Let the fun begin!! I have a layout I did for Scrapping Everyday Miracles June's Sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch and my layout:



The supplies I used are Crate Paper, Studio Calico, Bazzill Basics and Tim Holtz.  This sketch has several places for pictures and a lot of space to journal.  This was perfect for what I wanted to scrapbook.  This is my son's last year at his elementary school.  He will be going into the 3rd grade so he will now be attending a new school.  He is my only one so I am feeling a little sad.  I used pictures of him from Kindergarten to Second Grade.  I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment