Monday, June 30, 2014

Camp Scrap 2014

Happy Monday! I am super excited because Camp Scrap 2014 starts today! There is still time to register.  The talented May Flaum will be teaching four classes:  Art Journaling, By Design, Kit-Tastic, and Mixed Media.  You can register for all four or ever how many you want.  Me I am only taking two; By Design and Kit-Tastic. I am not into art journaling or mixed media.  But I have feeling I will be by next year!  I have taken several classes by May and I have learned so much! I love the fact that the content in the class stays there so I can go back and review if I need to.  Go to her site to check out the classes here.  Here are some items I have made from past classes I have taken with May:








Some turned out great, I think, and others not so good.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Stains, and Paint.  I also used Dylusions Ink Spray that has become a favorite of mine.  If you missed it, in March I posted some scrapbook layouts I did with some techniques that I learned from one of May's classes. You can see it here. Like I said before if you haven't go visit May Falum website and her class site. She has so much inspiration and I love the way she teaches!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment