Monday, July 7, 2014

Inspired by Me!/Sketch-N-Scrap

Sketch-N-Scrap Inspired by Challenge this month features a sketch made from a layout I created!  I am so honored!  I participated in Sketch-N-Scrap's birthday bash contest and won. Here is the sketch that Lisa designed based on my layout and the layout:

I decided to do another layout using the sketch.  This time I decided to use the sketch in a different way.  I flipped it around.  


The supplies I used on this layout are Crate Paper, Bazzill Basics, American Crafts and Studio Calico.  Be sure and stop by Sketch-N-Scrap.  There is so much inspiration!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sketch flipped, I am going to have to try this! Thanks for the inspiration you provided us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete