Friday, March 6, 2015

3.46 Miles/Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hi everyone! I am sitting at home listening to the sleeting rain.  With school cancelled today I took every opportunity to complete a layout.  I love the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  There are three challenges by very talented ladies which you can do separtely or combined all three.  Below is each challenge with the link to their site and then my layout:


(I used this sketch.)



(I used all the colors except the red.)



(I used the middle horizontal line; triangles, green, and journaling strips.)


The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Echo Park, Heidi Swapp and Ranger Ink.  

About the picture I walked/ran 3.46 miles, which is a big accomplishment for me.  I decided to get in shape and lose some weight that I gained after I quit smoking.  I also decided to, hopefully, run in the Color Run that will happen in May.  
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome accomplishment Leah!! Such a wonderful goal to set too! I love how you combined all the challenges and the papers you used! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and your accomplishment!! LOVE that you scrapped it!! Fabulous page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and great job with all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the March Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete