Hello everyone! I have a challenge for you today in celebrating Sketch N Scrap's 3rd birthday. The challenge is to use the sketch below and to use ONLY 3 arrows. The arrows can be any kind; hand drawn, die cut, stickers, wood veener etc. Here is the sketch and my layout:
Here is a close up of the three arrows:
This is one of my favorite sketches from SNS! I turned the sketch this time. Have fun with it!! The supplies I used are Echo Park, Freckled Fawn, and Tim Holtz.
The Rules for this Challenge:
- Create a layout inspired by the sketch above.
- Your layout must be NEW as of May 30, 2015.
- You must be a FOLLOWER of my blog.
- You must leave a comment below with a link to your blog.
- The deadline is June 30, 2015.
- You must include a LINK back to this challenge post.
- No Digital Layouts.
The prize is a $10 Gift Certificate to Scrapbook.com.
The winner will be picked by random drawing. The deadline is June 30th. Good luck!!
I hope you play along! Be sure to check out Lisa's blog tomorrow for a great challenge! Thanks for stopping by!