Sunday, July 12, 2015

Fourth/3 Scrappy Friends

Hi everyone! I have a layout that I did for 3 Scrappy Friends that I want to share with you today.  Here are the talented ladies with their challenges:


(I used 3 of these colors: red, blue and white.)



(I used one photos instead of 3.)



(I used the middle horizontal line: twine, stars/white brad and red-white paper, and striped paper.)


Here is my layout:

The supplies I used are Bella Blvd., American Crafts, and Bazzill Basics.  Thanks for stopping by! 


5 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the clean look and the design. Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on all 3 challenges Leah! Love the paper choices, photo and title! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout and I love how you worked the sketch to fit your photo! Great job with completing and combining all three challenges! Thank you for linking up with the July Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete