Friday, January 15, 2016

First 5K/Sketch N Scrap January 15th Reveal

Hello everyone! It is the 15th so you know what that means...it is time for Sketch N Scrap's sketch reveal.  Here is the sketch that was designed by Kelly and my layout:



As you can see I turned the sketch.  The supplies I used are from Moxxie, American Crafts, Doodlebug Designs and Prima.  
This is a picture of my first 5k.  I have been on a health kick since January of last year and started running.  With encouragement from my family and my boot camp instructor I entered the 5K and finished it.  I was nervous that I could not finish it but I did.  With my practice runs I had been running in 45 minutes.  I finished in 41 minutes.  I placed 6 in my age group, 67 in gender and 162/245 in overall.  I have to admit I was proud of myself!
  
Don't forget to stop by Sketch N Scrap and play along with the challenges! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I am SOOOOO impressed with your accomplishment! Just an FYI, you inspired me to lose a few pounds! I was feeling sorry for my old self but thought if you can do it I can! I have lost 5 pounds since the first of the year, I didn't run a marathon but have been walking 3-5 miles a day! Thanks for the inspiration both in the crafting arena and in the fitness arena, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete