Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love the Little Things in Life/Frosted Designs Blog Hop

Hello everyone! Frosted Designs is having an amazing blog hop.




If you haven't check them out do so!  They have some amazing sponsors and great inspiration from their design team. Since I am the only girl in this house hold I need reminding to do some more "girly" layouts.  I found a picture of my mother and I on Mother's Day from 2011. I did a layout using this picture. I used pieces from My Mind's Eye and Prima. 

                           


I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a precious photo and layout!!! It really celebrates your relationship!!

    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page and a wonderful photo! I love the scallop edge paper. Thanks for joining us on our Frosted Designs blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Love the circle paper and such a lovely photo. So glad you joined us for the Frosted Designs hop!

    ReplyDelete