Monday, June 24, 2013

The Pier/Scrap Our Stash

Scrap Our Stash has a unique challenge. You must create a layout using this sketch:

While creating the layout you must use scraps only and include:
*A pre-made (purchased) tag and/or per-made (purchased) journaling card or
*Twine or jute

Here is my layout:


The background paper is from The Loft. I love it because it reminds of the boards on the pier.  The three pieces of pattern paper are also from The Paper Loft's collection The Zone.  The background of the pictures are from Heidi Swapp. The tag is school themed journaling tag that I have had for so long I can't remember where it came from! All I need to do is to add journaling. I hope you like it and thanks  for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Leah! You choice of patterned paper for the background is perfect for your pier photos! I also like how you used the twine! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete