Monday, September 15, 2014

Colorful Creations Design Team Call

Have you heard the news? Colorful Creations is having a design team call! They have a bi-weekly sketch challenge with some twists! The term will run from October 1st to April 1st.  Call ends September 23rd.  
More details about the excpectaions and how to apply can be found here.


Here is the sketch and my layout to apply for the design team:

I turned the sketch, but kept the rest pretty close to the sketch.  The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Studio Calico, Bella Blvd., Simple Stories, My Mind's Eye, and Jellibean Soup.  

AND guess what I did? When I was reading Colorful Creations's blog about the Design Team call I did not read it right. I just saw the sketch and started working on a layout.  When I finished my layout I reread the blog and saw that it said use FALL COLORS! Ahh, but no worries because I still got an awesome layout of it! Here it is:
The supplies I used on this  are Fancy Pants Designs, Studio Calico, Bazzill Basics and My Mind's Eye.  
Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment