Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Mini Crop

Hello Everyone!  Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a Mini Crop to welcome everyone back. Mini Crop Challenges will be posted every 15 minutes until all 6 are posted.  Play along and each challenge will give you a random ballot for a drawing at the end of the month.  Create a project for each challange, post to your blog and link to the side bar in Inlinkz to share with Scrapping Everyday Miracles. You have until the end of the month.   
I have the layout challenge.  Here is the sketch and my layout:


As you can see I rotated the sketch to fit my picture.  The supplies I used are Bazzill Basics, Ranger Ink, and Simple Stories.  

Challenge: Create a layout using the sketch as inspriation.  Be sure to post on your blog with a link back to Scrapping Everyday Miracles and post on the SEM blog sidebar using Inlinkz.  Add your name plus the challenge # for each project you complete.  I can't wait to see what you create!  Good Luck!!


1 comment: