Thursday, January 15, 2015

This Year/Sketch-N-Scrap Sketch #73

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share my first layout for Sketch-N-Scrap!  I have been a fan of SNS for awhile and now to be on their desgin team...I am so grateful! Here is their awesome sketch and my layout:




I went with some Halloween photos for this layout.  The supplies I used are My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny and Dooddlebug Designs.  If you haven't please check out Sketch-N-Scrap.  They have some great sketches and prize!  
On a personal note, it was a different kind of Halloween for us this year.  The temperature that day dropped and then it started raining.  I really didn't want to go out in the rain and neither did Noah! He really doesn't like to dress up so I told him that I would take me for a milkshake. He agreeded.  It is kind of sad that he didn't want to dress up for Halloween.  He is growing up way to fast!  
Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment