Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sketch N Scrap November Sketch Reveal


Hello everyone! It is November 15th and time for Sketch N Scrap's sketch reveal.  Here is the sketch and my layout:



I love this sketch! The supplies I used are Bo Bunny, American Crafts, Ranger Ink, Heidi Swapp, Hero Arts, Bazzill Basics, and Sandy Livin'.
The title of this layout is 6th Kyu.  The layout is of my son becoming 6th Kyu which means he is now a purple belt.  I wanted the layout to contain lots of purple which I did not have any of.  The background is actually a Christmas paper from Bo Bunny.  I thought it was perfect for this layout.  I used triangles instead of hexagons.  I used a Hero Arts Stamp and stamped parts of circles on the triangles in Deep Purple from Ranger Ink.  
Don't forget to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the other design team members designs! Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment