Wednesday, November 11, 2015

So Very Thankful/Scrappy Friends

Hello everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Scrappy Friends.  Below I have each challenge with the designer's link to their website:


The word I used is Thankful.


I used two photos instead of six.


I used the left vertical: owl, cardstock (yellow circle), and a scallop border.

Here is my layout that I created using all three challenges:

Here are some close ups:


The supplies I used are Bella Blvd., Bo Bunny, and  Little Yellow Bicycle.  Be sure to stop by each of their sites for some great inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch as well as the other two Scrappy Friends Challenges. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome! Love the fun mix of patterned paper choices, arrows and bright colors! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete