Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Awards Day/Stuck?!

Hello everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Stuck?! sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch and my layout:




The supplies I used are Simple Stories, Jillibean Soup, American Crafts, Bazzill Basics, Tim Holtz, and Ranger Ink.  My son recieved two awards at Awards Day at his school.  He received one for Excellence Attendance and one for AB Honor Roll for the first semester.  We are so proud of him!! 
Be sure to check out Stuck?! blog challenge for some great sketches and inspirations!
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Leah, love the circle element! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a proud moment! Lovely page - Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars were a perfect add to these photos ! Nice take on the Stuck?! Sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! I love the little blue stars! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and happy page! Such a lovely memory to document! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete