Monday, February 15, 2016

Love This/Sketch N Scrap Sketch Reveal

Hello! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for the 15th Sketch N Scrap reveal for February.  Here is this awesome sketch and my layout:



This layout is of my precious son.  At his school, there is a new behavior program called HALO.  If they are 'caught' being extremely good or doing something unselfish, etc., they recieve a HALO ticket.  When they get so many they can trade them for different things like being teacher of the day, eat lunch with the principal, etc.  Noah had 25 HALO tickets which he could have turned in to be teacher of the day, but he used 15 tickets so he could go to the Small Group Setting to do an art project with them.  This was a PROUD mama moment!! Both of his teachers bragged about him as well as the teachers in the small group setting.  They sent me these pictures of him. He had a great time working with them!  I used some die cut circles and covered the other students' faces.  
The supplies I used are from Jillibean Soup.  Instead of a circle I used two square cards in which I used for journaling.
Don't forget to stop by Sketch N Scrap for other great sketches! Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely school layout! Just love the kraft with the pop of colors. What a great story to document about Noah!

    ReplyDelete