Thursday, June 23, 2016

Family is Everything/Scrap Our Stash Challenge June Sketch + 3 Challenge

Hello Everyone! I love summer! One reason is because I am off work for 2 months and I get to do lots of scrapbook layouts! I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for Scrap Our Stash Challenge.  Here is the challenge:




I used one large photo instead of smaller ones.  I also added an envelope with a journaling card.  With the three from list one I used the collection Seen and Noted from Pebbles, list two I used the color quartz and from list three I used the color red.  The supplies I used are Pebbles and American Crafts.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page- that you enveloped the journaling! That's very cool!! Thanks for joining us at SOS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. These papers are among my favorite ever! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the patterns and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge! Beautiful page! Thank you for playing along with us at SOS! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job with your layout! Thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete