Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Singing with Joy/Scrappy Friends June Challenge

Hello! I habe a layout that I want to share with you that I did for the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  Below I listed each challenge with the link to each website.
                                                         
                                                           Kelly's Mood Board


There are so many choices with this mood board.  I used the theme 'Schools Out for Summer.'



Great sketch, right? I followed it pretty close.  That is why I love sketches because you can make it your own.  



I used a butterfly on my layout which was perfect for my layout.

Here is my layout:

I used the collection 100 Days of Summer from Simple Stories and some other suppliies from my stash.  This picture is of my son on his last day of school.  I could not get a "great" shot of him and this was the best I could get! He was being silly and kept singing 'Schools Out for Summer!'
If you haven't played the Scrappy Friends Challenge, I suggest you do!
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome page and wonderful job with all three challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete