Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Locker Boy/Sketch N Scrap Sketch Reveal


Hello everyone! I hope everyone is well! I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for as the part of the design team of  Sketch N Scrap.  Here is this great sketch from Lisa, the owner and my layout:





During open house at Noah's school, he wanted to show us how quick he could open his locker.  Before school started he was in a panic about having a locker.  He told us he was a pro at this locker thing now! The products I used are American Crafts. Doodlebug Designs, and Tim Holtz.  Stop by Sketch N Scrap to check out the rest of the design team's layouts! I hope you play along this month! Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Great story to document! My son felt the same way before he got his first locker. I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout - love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete