Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Gift Game/Sketch N Scrap Sketch Reveal

Hello friends! Today is a sad day for me.  This is my last layout a member of Sketch N Scrap's design team.   I have enjoyed my time with Sketch N Scrap.  I have decided to persue a new career which means going back to school.  I decided to step down from the design team because I felt like I could not give it my full attention.  I wish Sketch N Scrap my best.  If you haven't played with Sketch N Scrap before I highly recommend it! Here is the sketch and my layout:






Last year at my son's class Christmas party, his teacher had a game for the kids to play.  She had a gift (which was a five dollar bill in a envelope) that was wrapped in paper, duck tape, cardboard, masking tape, etc.  There was probably 10 to 15 layers on the gift.  Each child had two minutes with the gift trying to unwrap it, but they had to wear gloves! It was funny! The kids loved it! 
The supplies I used on this layout are Bo Bunny, Bella Blvd., and other supplies from my stash.
Thanks for stoppiing by!

4 comments:

  1. Another amazing layout!!! Love the mix of patterns in this one! We will miss you at SNS Leah, make sure and stay in touch!!! Good luck on your new endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those papers!!! We will miss you on the SNS team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I'll miss seeing your creative layouts on the Sketch-n-Scrap blog! Hope you still find time to scrap in the midst of your studies. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are a Kraken user and have any technical error and need urgent help then dial Kraken Support Number +1-847-868-3847. For more information, you can visit at https://krakencontactinfo.com/kraken-support-number-2020

    ReplyDelete