Monday, June 29, 2015

Love Him/Scrap Our Stash Challenge #27

Happy Monday! I have a layout and card to share with you that I did for Scrap Our Stash Challenge.  The challenge is to use the sketch below and to create a card using the scraps from the layout that you create.  Here is the sketch, my layout and card:




Isn't this sketch adorable?  I love it!  I used Dylusions Ink Spray for the hearts.  I used a heart punch for the hearts. The hearts I did not use on the layout I used on the card.  The love title on the card I had made for the layout but decide to use it on the card.   Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty page and card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout and card! Great job with the sketch and using your leftover scraps to create your card! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Leah! So colorful. Great take on the sketch and great card too. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the sketch. I love the card too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that paint youused for your big circle? if so cool! Love paint on my layouts...messy but cool! Great job! Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page and card! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete