Monday, June 1, 2015

Up Close/Kraft+


Hello everyone! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for Kraft+ challenge.  This is my first time doing a layout for Kraft+.  The challenge is to use circles and animal print.  Here is my layout:




The supplies I used are Bo Bunny, Bazzill Basics, Freckled Fawn, and Ranger Ink.  During our last trip to the zoo the tiger seemed to take an interest in my son.  The tiger would look at my son for a bit then walk around his enclosure.  Then the tiger would go right back to where my son was standing and watch him.  My son was thrilled! 
Be sure to check out Kraft+ for some amazing inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! LOVE how you used the inspiration photo including circles and animal print paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I'd be downright scared!!! Looooove those circles...it works so well, & the design is really, really nice:):) thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant layout...love your use of the circles. How very cool for your son...I get the excitement :) Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month, hopefully you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really was a special encounter. Love how you have grouped everything to the left Leah. Great to have you play along with us at K+ - thank you!

    ReplyDelete