Saturday, June 27, 2015

Love My Family/123 Challenge Blog


Hi! I have a layout I want to share with you that I did for 123 Challenge Blog.  The challenge this month is to use the word Family, the color Gold and to use the technique stitching.  Here is my layout:


The supplies I used are Bo Bunny, We R Memory Keepers, Shappy Chic Crafters, Heidi Swapp, Freckled Fawn and My Mind's Eye.  I have been saving the Bo Bunny dot paper for a while.  I love the gold on the blue and thought it was perfect for this picture.  I don't use stitching on my layouts so this was a challenge for me.  I added two X stitches by the flair.  The flair says Love.  Thanks for stopping by! 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this clean and simple layout - very striking! Thanks so much for playing along with 123 Challenge Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see you join in with the 123 Challenge blog this month.. your layout is lovely, and great photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete