Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ahoy!/Challenge YOUrself

Hi everyone! Happy Tueday! I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for Challenge YOUrself.  Here is the challenge and my layout:



Here are some close ups:





Every year during our wedding anniversary we go to the beach for our family vacation.  Each year we  also go to Harbor Walk and take a boat ride on the Sand Blaster.  This is really the only time I can get a good picture of the three of us!  It is one of our best times while at the beach!
I used the sketch pretty close to it, but I changed the place of the title.  
The supplies I used are Basic Grey and Bazzill Basics.  Thanks for stopping by!!


10 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Leah! I love how the red background make everything pops out! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I absolutely love your layout! The photo of the 3 of you is awesome!!!! Your colors, take on the sketch, and summer theme are amazing. Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself this monthe - we are very happy that you did! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, I loved you followed as closely as the skit, the roles that you used are marine and represent very well the summer, it is a cute photo of the three of you to have it as a souvenir. Congratulations on those moments. Thank you for participating with us in Challenge YOUrself.
    Maria Cecilia.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch! LOVE that paper line from BG - perfect for your photo! Happy Anniversary!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the restrained use of patterns here - it really makes the photo the focal point. Wonderfully scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout, I love those papers and the story behind it. Thanks for joining in at Challenge YOUrself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful layout, the color red really works!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet marine page! Beautiful colors! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, you pick great colors and your take on the sketch makes a clean and simple page. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great layout, love your colour choice and theme. Great photo too. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete