Monday, July 18, 2016

No Pictures!/The Memory Nest

Happy Monday everyone! I have a layout that I did first thing this morning for The Memory Nest Make it Monday Challenge #65 for their summer challenge.  Check out The Memory Nest details on the summer challenge here!  Here is #65 sketch and my layout:



 I used the collection Mama-razzi 2 from Bo Bunny.  As you can tell from the pictures, my son hates to have his pictures taken.  I usually have to bribe him or "sneak" to get a photo.  Sometimes I have to take what I can get.  I will be glad and pray that he will get out of this stage soon! Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my do I recognise this scenario, well done you for scrapping it anyway. Thanks for using the sketch from The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I love this layout! Such fun photos and great papers! Thanks for joining us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gsons are doing the same thing now-I have resorted to quarters! (they are still young so that works!LOL!) Great to do a page about it! Love everyday moments! Thanks for joining in at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol- your paper choice is perfect for these photos! Thanks for joining us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is such a great page!! Love the papers and the designs!! Thanks for playing along with tMN!!

    ReplyDelete