Thursday, July 7, 2016

Mr. Goggle Boy/The Memory Nest


Hello Scrappy Friends! I hope everyone had a great fourth of July! We did, lots of work on the house and yard, and much needed just spending time together! Anyway I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for The Memory Nest challenge.  She is having a great summer challenge.  All the details you can find on The Memory Nest blog here.  Here is this cute sketch and my layout:



I really like this sketch! There are so many ways to use it! I decided to keep it simple.  I used a layering stencil from Tim Holtz and different distress inks.  The paper came from Echo Park's collection Paradise Beach.  The thickers are from American Crafts.  I also used some Dylusions Ink Spray, London Blue, for some splatter.  Thanks for stopping by!






4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed using the sketch from The Memory Nest, love your stencilled arrows. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea using the stencil! Your arrows are wonderful. This is such a lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout! When I first looked at it, I thought your arrows might be vellum! They look great! Thanks for joining us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your layout with us!! There are so many ways to interpret this sketch!! LOVE your stenciled arrows and the way you did the title!!

    ReplyDelete