Tuesday, July 12, 2016

All Wet/Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hello Scrappy Friends,
I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for the Scrappy Friends Challenge.  Below I listed each challenge with a link to their website and then my layout:









The supplies I used for this layout are Freckled Fawn, Jillibean Soup and Bazzill Basics.  I took Brenda's sketch and turned it on its side.  I used an arrow paper clip that I got from Freckled Fawn.
These pictures are from our vacation last month.  We went to play put-put golf one evening.  We went to Dinosaur Adventures.  They had model dinosaurs and some of them would squirt out water.  I got Noah to stand by one and next thing you know it soaked him! Best of all I got it on camera!  He loved it! 
Be sure to check out the Scrappy Friends Challenge! Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the flip on the sketch! Great layout! :) Thanks for playing along with the This or That Challenge/Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layout and great job with both challenges! Thank you for playing along with the Scrappy Friends Challenges!

    ReplyDelete