Thursday, July 7, 2016

Sparkler Fun/The Studio Challenges

Hello friends, I have a layout that I would love to share with you that I did for The Studio Challenges July challenge.  The challenge for July is to create a layout using a color palette:





This color palette was perfect for our celebration for the fourth of July! My son doesn't like loud noises and has never really liked fireworks.  He LOVES sparklers! The supplies I used are Bella Blvd., American Crafts, and supplies from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. What a fab layout, love your take on our colour palette and thank you for playing along with us The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the colour palette. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your title sparkles on this page - kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely layout. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination of papers, and I love the sparkly letters, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo! I just love your sparkly title, and your mix of prints work so perfectly with the theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete