Monday, July 18, 2016

Fun in the Sun/Stuck?! Challenge

Hello! I have a layout that I wanted to share with you.  I did this one for the Stuck?! challenge.  I love this sketch! Here it is along with my layout:






We did not have a pool last year and our summer went by sitting in the house.  My husband and I saved and got a great pool this year. It is an above the ground pool. We just have to finish the deck and landscapping around it now. That will have to happen next summer! We have been enjoying the pool especially my son! He loves it! 
The supplies I used on this layout are The Paper Loft, FabScraps, Fancy Pants Designs, Freckled Fawn, Ranger Ink, Tim Holts, and Kaisercraft.  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Cool page! I like how you flipped the sketch to work for your photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. I love the simplicity, the photos really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flipped sketch looks fabulous with your photos. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous summer page, love the die cutting and addition of the journaling! Thank you for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun page! Love the titlework. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun summer layout! Love that cut file and love the colors!! Thank you so much for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete