Thursday, July 28, 2016

Love My Wild Child/The Memory Nest

Hi everyone! I have a layout that I would like to share with you that I did for The Memory Nest. The sketch below is Make it Monday #66.  This is part of The Memory Nest's summer challenge.  For details click here.  Here is the sketch and my layout:



I love this sketch! The supplies I used for this layout are Authentique, Bazzill Basics, Paper House, Ranger Ink, The Memory Nest, Bella Blvd., and Freckled Fawn.  
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. A super layout! I love the embellished squares/rectangles! Thanks for joining us at TMN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, Leah! Love your take on the sketch and your embellished squares look great! Thanks for sharing with us at The Memory Nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on this sketch!-and your title! thanks for joining us at THE MEMORY NEST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your take on the sketch!! Fabulous embellishments used on the squares!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete