Monday, July 18, 2016

Good Day/The Studio Challenges


Hello scrappy friends, I have a layout to share with you today that I did for The Studio Challenges.  Their second challenge for this month is a summer theme! Summer around here means hanging out at the pool with friends! They stopped long enough for me to snap this quick picture of them. They love playing in the pool! Here is my layout:


The supplies I used for this are Kaisercraft, Ranger Ink, Bo Bunny, Ali Edwards, Jillibean Soup and other things from my stash.  Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Very eye-catching layout - great job with that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page!! LOVE the splatters and the yellow and blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this. Thank you for playing along with us at The Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ink splats work so well here, and I just love the way they pop against your bright white base! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete