Monday, July 11, 2016

Good Times Await/Scrap Our Stash Challenge

Hello everyone!  I have a layout that I did for the Scrap Our Stash Challenge.  Here is the challenge and my layout:


Here is what I created:

Here are some close ups:



For this layout I was inspired by two things, the circles in different sizes and travel.  I used five different pattern papers and the round wooden sprinkles from Jillibean Soup.  I took a selfie with my husband and my son when we were leaving for our vacation to the beach.  I love how my husband is easy going.  We take our time getting there and sometimes stop in different towns just to see what is there.  
The supplies I used are Jillibean Soup, Recollections, Ranger Ink, We R Memory Keepers, Sizzix, and Bazzill Basics.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Loving all of the colorful circles! Awesome page and take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy and colorful layout! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vertical flow and the bright colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you put all the circles together!Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the challenge!! Great page!! Thanks for joining us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge - LOVE the circles and those wood sprinkles are a fave of mine too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those circles and the layering! PERFECTION! Thanks for playing along with us over at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting layout, it is nicely done. Thanks for joining us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful design! Great job! Thank you for joining us at scrap Our Stash! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete