Thursday, July 7, 2016

Snapshot/Stuck?! Sketches


Hi! I hope everyone is having a great day! I have a layout to share that I did for Stuck?! sketches blog challenge.  Here is the sketch and my layout:




The supplies I used on this layout are Bazzill Basics, Kaisercraft, Amy Tangerine, Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, and Ranger Ink.  This is a snapshot I took of my husband and I while we were on vacation at the beach.  He hates having his picture taken so anytime I can get a picture with him smiling, it is worth scapbooking! Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Great summer-y take on the sketch!
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love ow you adapted it for your portrait oriented photo! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used lower and upper case alphas in your title work! Thank you for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous, simple take on the sketch. Love the little splashes in the background. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete