Monday, July 11, 2016

Hello Beach/Scrap The Boys July Challenge

Hi everyone! I have a layout that I want to share with you that I did for Scrap The Boys July Challenge.  The challenge this month is:


This challenge was perfect because I have some pictures from our vacation to the beach that I want to scrapbook!  Here is my layout that I created:


This was our first day at the beach.  Our room wasn't ready yet so we took a walk on the beach.  My son, unfortunately, is in the stage where he doesn't want me to take pictures of him.  I never could get a good picture of his face. 
The supplies I used on this layout are: Strathmore, Hedi Swapp, Echo Park, Paper House, Faberr Castell, Bella Blvd., Kaisercraft, and Hero Arts. 
Thanks for stopping by! 


2 comments:

  1. Love your background. Brilliant take on the theme. Thank you for playing along with us STB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love that blue. Thank you for joining us at STB x

    ReplyDelete